A Registered Agent, Inc. Ratings
Our customers have provided 62 reviews, giving us an overall rating of 4.3 stars out of 5 on Google
LLCs and Registered Agents
Of all the LLCs in the known universe, the Delaware LLC is by far the simplest to form.
We provide you the most prestigious address you could have in all of Delaware.
1. File a Certificate of Formation with the Delaware Division of Corporations
In Delaware, limited liability companies (LLCs) are formed by filing a formation document called the Certificate of Formation with the Division of Corporations.
2. Include the following information in the Certificate of Formation
- Delaware LLC name
- Delaware registered agent and registered office address
- Duration of LLC (most filers will simply put “perpetual”)
- Any additional information the members wish to include
- Date of formation and the name and signature of a person authorized to form the LLC
3. Submit online or mail the completed Certificate of Formation to the Division of Corporations
If you file by mail, you’ll need to include the Division of Corporation’s cover sheet and a check or credit card number to pay the $90 filing fee, but Delaware also has an online filing option accessible at the Delaware Division of Corporations website.
Why Choose Us?
This is what we do. We’re inexpensive, we’re fast, and we’re Delaware locals—we know Delaware inside and out. It’s the only state we file in. We own our own building, and our Delaware business address is in a fantastic location. We’re on a first name basis with the Division of Corporations, just a short walk away. And we have the best prices around.
Do I Have to Appoint a Delaware Registered Agent?
Yes. Delaware requires LLCs and corporations to appoint a registered agent with a physical address in Delaware. See sections (8 Del. C. §131 and §132) of Delaware General Corporation Law.
Can I Be My Own Delaware Registered Agent?
Delaware allows individuals to serve as Delaware registered agents, which means you can do the job yourself, but that’s a decision that comes with a lot of drawbacks. Apart from needing to be available during normal business hours at a physical location here (no non-government holidays!), a registered agent’s information will also appear on the public record. Most businesses are more comfortable hiring a commercial company instead.
How much does it cost to start an LLC in Delaware?
Delaware LLCs have a $110 filing fee paid to the Division of Corporations but you’ll also need a Delaware registered agent. We offer this service for only $29 per year! If you hire us, your LLC will be active in 1-3 days (the timing depends on state filing times), however, if you need the LLC the same day, Delaware charges a $50 expedite fee.
What are the advantages to forming an LLC in Delaware?
- Simple and Secure: The Delaware Division of Corporations requires only a minimal amount of information in an LLC’s formation documents. This small amount of required information not only makes it easy to start an LLC in Delaware, but it also helps to keep your identity and personal information secure.
- Tax Exemptions: As the most business-friendly state in the U.S., Delaware is oftentimes referred to as a tax haven.
- No Double Taxation: Operating as a Delaware LLC gives you flexible taxation options
- Strong Business Laws: Our state offers the best-known, most-carefully-studied business laws in the US.
- Few Formalities: Possibly the greatest advantage of starting an LLC in Delaware is that a Delaware LLC requires so little maintenance, which is often perfect for small businesses.
Why choose Delaware Registered Agent Services?
- Reliability: We’ll receive every important notice from the state and notify you in seconds.
- Privacy: We’ll protect your personal address by keeping it off the state’s public records.
- Ease of Access: All documents are scanned and available for life in your online account.
- Consistency: We’ll be your registered agent if you or your business moves anywhere in Delaware.
- Resources: Registered agent service includes a document library, pre-filled with your business details. You’ll never need to navigate the state’s confusing website.
Delaware Registered Agent Services is committed to affordable and accessible compliance. Our price never goes up— $29 a year is all you’ll ever pay to keep
We are open 24/7 to happily serve Delaware businesses. Whether you want us to be your registered agent or help you start your LLC or corporation, we’re just a phone call away. Contact our staff during conventional hours if you need assistance.