Delaware Incorporation, Delaware LLC, & Delaware Corporations
No forwarding fees! Immediate scanned documents in your online Delaware Registered Agent account
We know you have choices in choosing a Delaware Registered Agent. We provide the fastest service you’ll find and the cheapest price. We don’t sell “extra” levels of Delaware registered agent service, just the best service at the best price.
A Registered Agent Inc is “On the Green” in Dover Delaware. We provide you the most prestigious address you could have in all of Delaware, across the street from the Chancery Court, a long block from the Capital, and a short block from the Delaware Division of Corporations.
A Registered Agent, Inc provides Delaware registered agent service that includes:
- Immediate pre-populated forms in your account to file a Delaware incorporation.
- Self-filing instructions in your account to help you incorporate in Delaware.
- Same Delaware registered agent service price every year: $45.
- No forwarding or hidden fees.
- Multiple annual report and Franchise Tax reminders, and you can always track and manage your due dates in your online account.
- We won’t try to sell you some Delaware Franchise Tax and annual report filing service that you don’t need.
- We won’t try to sell you a weird Delaware incorporation package you don’t need.
- We scan service of process and all documents into your online account immediately for no additional cost.
The Definition of a Delaware Registered Agent
Delaware registered agents accept service of process, legal correspondence from the State of Delaware, and other legal notifications on behalf of a business entity. Every LLC and corporation in Delaware is required to appointment a registered agent on its certificate of formation or certificate of incorporation. The proper way to notify a Delaware business is to send a complaint to that businesses Delaware registered agent.
Requirements for Delaware Registered Agents
According to Delaware General Corporation Law (8 Del. C. §131 and §132), registered agents must:
- Be a legal resident of Delaware; a service company like us that maintains a registered office in Delaware
- Have an physical location in Delaware where they can, during normal business hours, accept service of process, legal notifications, and annual report notifications
- Provide reliable means to forward all documents received to the responsible parties
- Keep on file the name, business address and business telephone number of a natural person who serves as the communications contact on behalf of a Delaware corporation or LLC
Our Delaware registered agent service will meet all of your business’ statutory requirements and more. A Registered Agent, Inc prides itself on providing fast, secure, and inexpensive registered agent service in Delaware. Our registered agent service is everything your LLC or corporation in Delaware needs, all for just $45 a year.
Plus, if you’re looking to incorporate in Delaware, we only charge $180 to prepare custom Delaware Certificates of Incorporation for a Delaware corporation or Certificates of Formation for a Delaware LLC (includes state filing fees). We also prepare corporate bylaws or an LLC operating agreement for you and include membership certificates and corporate stock certificates. There’s no catch. This is what we do.
$180 total to form your Delaware LLC or corporation (includes state fees) and you’ll only pay us $45 a year after that as your Delaware Registered Agent.
Delaware takes about 10 days to process new business filings. If you’d like, for an additional $100 state expedite filing fee, the state will process the Delaware incorporation articles that we file the same day. You’ll be able to see your Delaware corporation or Delaware LLC on the State of Delaware Division of Corporations business search within hours, and the state will return the actual filed Delaware incorporation documents to us in 2-3 business days, when we pick them up at the counter for the highest resolution of your corporate papers. If you’re in a hurry, this is a nice option, and the absolute cheapest Delaware incorporation service you’ll find for $280 that includes custom Delaware incorporating articles, same day service, by-laws or operating agreement, initial resolutions, ownership certificates, and a full year of registered agent service. On top of that, you’ll only be paying us $45 a year for Delaware registered agent service. The lowest price for a registered agent in Delaware.Order Delaware Registered Agent Service - $45
A Registered Agent, Inc. Ratings
Our customers have provided 18 reviews, giving us an overall rating of 4.2 stars out of 5 on Google+